Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bugs with multi person mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
hi there, i have a few bugs that plague me that i would love to see fixed.

1. when teleporting out of instances, teleporting to the person with the mount, and when the person that wants on the mount just joined the group(and are already "in range" of the mount), they cannot join the multiperson mount.

a workaround is to go out of range and back in range.( about 4-5 wizard paces away)

another workaround is on a 3-4 person mount you have one person do the above workaround, then the rest of the group can get in fine on their own without going out of range and back in.

2. in the case when group members join the battle via multi person mount riding, then others in the group try to join the battle on their own, are sometimes forced to the next battle circle closest, even though there are spaces available in the one they tried to join.

3. the last bug is how people are deployed into battle from a multiperson mount. its very inconsistent. most of the time the driver gets first circle in the battle, but often this is not the case. the battle order seems to stay the same between battles or zones. I'm not really sure if its worth fixing/making this consistent but that would be nice.

4?. I'm not sure if this last thing is a bug or not but, you still cant join a multiperson mount if you have a mount equipped, it seems unnecessary to limit multi person mounts like this but i can see why its this way.

thanks for reading. :D