Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Gauntlets via house tours

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2013
currently the only two dungeons we are allowed to do is Winterbane and Pagoda when we visit via house tours. why are we not allowed to use the other housing dungeons a player might have? it just seems a bit unfair. we should be allowed to use ALL of the house dungeons and not just a couple.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
blue fire elf on Nov 13, 2018 wrote:
currently the only two dungeons we are allowed to do is Winterbane and Pagoda when we visit via house tours. why are we not allowed to use the other housing dungeons a player might have? it just seems a bit unfair. we should be allowed to use ALL of the house dungeons and not just a couple.
I agree, I'd really like them to be open to all and not just to friends of the owner. It's actually the reason I have not bought them all. For me, the purpose of buying them is to share them and that's the main reason they have value.

It's difficult to coordinate adding people just to share the gauntlets and even when friends want to use them they are inhibited because their entire team must also be on the owner's friend list...so even those with access can't always use them.

Please KI, make all the house gauntlets open to everyone...or at very least extend the parameter of 'being friends with the owner' to the entire account and friends-of-friends!