Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finally a challenge

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 10, 2015
got to give it to kingisle finally they make a world that is up to the challenge for our wizards.

It is owning me and is taking 7-10 tries to solo. I love it. Good job kingisle. Plz don’t ruin it with nerfs. Please and thank you Luke Shadow Thorn

Survivor
Aug 25, 2018
What is the world that you are saying is a good challenge??
I would love to hear about it and see if I have started it yet, also what do you find challenging about it?

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
It requires you to use our tool kit to all its limit.

See mirage, Polaris, empyeria part one, you could beat most if not all content with 3 blades and one faint and not cart once.

If I died in those worlds I died 6 times in the whole area. That’s way to easy knowing that any boss should make you die between 3-8 times before you learn to beat it.

Empyeria part 2, you can not do the old boring critical, blade, shield, hit combo over infinity’s. Think back that’s all the other fights were.

Here bosses have AI that calculates probabilities and hits you with exactly what you are not shielded for. It hits exactly when your going to hit and takes your blades. It knows exactly when to shield.

Think back when in you ever had to use Tc to win? When have we needed to calculate every move knowing that one mistake it’s GG. The bosses have mechanics that fit the 90% sigma distribution of difficultly.

—> the fact the AI is ruthless with potential to one shot with feint spams makes it fun. Likewise even with my death having 50% block with some builds it can not enough.

It’s also partly the fact our gear is now bad compared to before. Even with cobalist full set you gear stats will be to weak to handle it by being blind.

Summery: it’s just well laid out with enough boss variety in tactic that makes it worth while