Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good way to get quick exp?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2012
I've been playing for 2 years now and I am only lvl 63 and I really want to be able to get the next set of gear. Is there any way to get xp quickly? (without crowns)

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
death drake on Nov 11, 2018 wrote:
I've been playing for 2 years now and I am only lvl 63 and I really want to be able to get the next set of gear. Is there any way to get xp quickly? (without crowns)
Questing is without a doubt the best source of XP. Follow the main quests, make sure you've done Grizzleheim and Wintertusk, look for side quests that give good XP. You can also do house dungeons at their various levels - eg winterbane hall and midnight pagoda. They have a chunk of xp for each level it is run at. Just make sure the lowest level player in the group is the level you want the dungeon to set to.

The best way is following the main quests that have stars on them in your book.

Good luck!

PS Waterworks gear is probably the best gear you can get and you are already the right level. It's a level 60 dungeon in Wizard City ('Under Pressure' given by Blad Raveneye). Waterworks gear will see you through to level 100

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Have you done ALL the side quests?

Side quests a re great way to gain XP.

If I might ask, what world are you currently in?

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Jun 16, 2012
Area51Alien on Nov 12, 2018 wrote:
Have you done ALL the side quests?

Side quests a re great way to gain XP.

If I might ask, what world are you currently in?

Steven Ghoststalker
I am currently in celestia