Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deck help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
I'm a little embarrassed to admit it but only now was i introduced to the concept of not fully stacking my deck. I'm trying to do it but i just can't figure out a decent combination of spells to work with that doesn't go over at most 40 and at least 32 spell slots. I'm a level 82 myth wizard. any tips?

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
You'll probably want more than one deck set up. At minimum, one for mobs and one for bosses. Each might change a little depending on the enemy. You might have different versions for team play and solo, and definitely a dedicated PvP deck, if you are doing that.

For mobs, you'll typically just stack two or three blades or other outgoing buffs like damage aura, then hit with an enchanted attack-all. My myth mob deck is usually just two frogs, two colossal, three myth blades, and a couple sharpen. I also get blade from my pet.

For bosses, you may add a single target attack, and/or more stacking buffs like feint and other traps.

Add prism(s), piercing aura, etc only as needed.

I never use shields against mobs, and only very rarely against bosses, typically school specific and treasure card, so I can draw when I am at risk without cluttering main deck.

I usually have a heal and a reshuffle in my boss side deck, but not in my main deck, and not at all in my mob deck.

Piece and cleanse are good TC to have in the side deck, just in case.