Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2014
Hi been playing since almost the beginning. Haven’t been on too much in last couple months. I logged in today and noticed multiple missing pets, and some that have seemed to have reverted to an earlier version in their training. I went through a massive hatching phase right before the hatching kiosk and right after. One that I can confirm missing is a noble kookaburra. I had more than one and I was going back and forth between using it and my possum named tiny Henry. The kookaburra would have been somewhere between epic and ultra. Now I have one kookaburra at teen... I did not sell these pets as I usually keep between 20-40 in my backpack on each character. Other characters have been affected as well. Help

Administrator
Circe789 on Nov 9, 2018 wrote:
Hi been playing since almost the beginning. Haven’t been on too much in last couple months. I logged in today and noticed multiple missing pets, and some that have seemed to have reverted to an earlier version in their training. I went through a massive hatching phase right before the hatching kiosk and right after. One that I can confirm missing is a noble kookaburra. I had more than one and I was going back and forth between using it and my possum named tiny Henry. The kookaburra would have been somewhere between epic and ultra. Now I have one kookaburra at teen... I did not sell these pets as I usually keep between 20-40 in my backpack on each character. Other characters have been affected as well. Help
Hi Circe789! If you are missing items like this, please email our support team at support@wizard101.com and we'll track them down!

Also, anytime there's a bug in the game, please use the in-game bug reporting feature.

Thanks!