Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Empyrea Part 2 Update Notes Typo

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 18, 2016
Hello wizards and graduates of Ravenwood. I'm so glad that Empyrea part 2 is officially live, but as I was reading through the update notes, I couldn't help but realize something silly. If you scroll down to where it says "New Trees of Magic Ranked Spells," you will see the error. In the update notes, Scion of Death is written twice! Does Sparck or anyone know why Kingsisle would copy and paste Scion of Death's description twice in the update notes? It doesn't break the game by any means, but I thought since Sparck and everyone else worked hard on Empyrea part 2's release that they'd ought to know of any mistakes not only in the game itself, but also in the update notes. Sparck, if you're reading this, good job on the new Scion spells and Empyrea part 2's release. I'm really enjoying the story so far and looking forward to what twists, turns, and surprises Empyrea part 2 and the thrilling conclusion to Arc 3 of Wizard101 has to offer. Thanks for everything you do Sparck, your hard work is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Blaze StormSword (Level 125 Diviner, Promethean Pet and Lore Spell Enthusiast)
Blaze DreamBlade (Level 20 Conjurer)

Administrator
crimsonreaper5 on Nov 7, 2018 wrote:
Hello wizards and graduates of Ravenwood. I'm so glad that Empyrea part 2 is officially live, but as I was reading through the update notes, I couldn't help but realize something silly. If you scroll down to where it says "New Trees of Magic Ranked Spells," you will see the error. In the update notes, Scion of Death is written twice! Does Sparck or anyone know why Kingsisle would copy and paste Scion of Death's description twice in the update notes? It doesn't break the game by any means, but I thought since Sparck and everyone else worked hard on Empyrea part 2's release that they'd ought to know of any mistakes not only in the game itself, but also in the update notes. Sparck, if you're reading this, good job on the new Scion spells and Empyrea part 2's release. I'm really enjoying the story so far and looking forward to what twists, turns, and surprises Empyrea part 2 and the thrilling conclusion to Arc 3 of Wizard101 has to offer. Thanks for everything you do Sparck, your hard work is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Blaze StormSword (Level 125 Diviner, Promethean Pet and Lore Spell Enthusiast)
Blaze DreamBlade (Level 20 Conjurer)
Great catch, this has been fixed!