Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Great Job Sparck!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 10, 2014
Hey Sparck just wanted to thank you for your activeness on the forums, replying to questions and listening to feedback.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Fred Frost on Nov 1, 2018 wrote:
Hey Sparck just wanted to thank you for your activeness on the forums, replying to questions and listening to feedback.
I second this 100%

Sparck has been a superstar; welcoming newcomers, joining in threads, giving advice and acknowledging ideas etc! Dworgyn was much loved and it was a significant position to fill...I think Sparck has done exceptionally well and become a valued member of both the community and KI staff

Administrator
Speaking of forum feedback, I've heard that there's been some concerns with us not posting news updates here as often as we've done in the past.

What are all of your thoughts about our focus on social media and other sites for posting news? There's benefits to focusing on these areas, but how many really care about news specifically posted here in the forums?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Sparck on Nov 2, 2018 wrote:
Speaking of forum feedback, I've heard that there's been some concerns with us not posting news updates here as often as we've done in the past.

What are all of your thoughts about our focus on social media and other sites for posting news? There's benefits to focusing on these areas, but how many really care about news specifically posted here in the forums?
Sparck,

Many of us visit the Message Boards often, especially active posters such as myself and others.

Now, while we're cognizant of the other outlets you and the KI Team employ to get news out to us; your customers, I find that any news located here (or on the Login Screen) is highly welcomed!

I wouldn't have even been aware that the Test Realm was online had it not been posted by you here on the boards for example.

As such, this medium; The Message Boards serve as a direct Primary Source for any news that is Wizard101.

That said, please continue to exercise this medium alongside your other outlets whenever you have something to say.

We also greatly appreciate your active involvement in a Plateau of threads where only employers of KI would be able to actually respond to concerns of fellow Wizards here on the boards.

Thanks!

Also,

Send my regards to Dworygn, & the entire team,

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I vote yes. Sparck, please post news updates and upcoming events with dates on here.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009

Sparck,

I just want to echo that I also think you've been doing great!

I also echo Patrick Ravenbane and Star Edward that keeping things updated on the Forums is really great for me too. (I have trouble with all the Social Media sites and I feel that they are not as reliable). I don't "do social media" and the only reason I've tried like Twitter is because of Wizard101. On Youtube, the only channel that I want to see notifications from is the KingsIsle channel. However the issue with these social media channels/sites is that they're like "Oh I see you like this? Do you want to see this and this and this and this and this?" And my answer is No! I just wanted to see what was on Wizard101! (or sometimes Pirate).

Whereas if I want Wizard News, I check the Forums/Message Boards or the Game Launcher as I'm logging in! I think what you've done so far has been really great! Keep it up! I think my only suggestion right now is that when posting the "Update Notes" Please do it as a new post instead of editing your old post. Because I usually always click the "Updated Topics" button and I didn't realize that there had been an update on Halloween until today!

Thanks again Sparck!

You're friend,

exp613

Defender
Mar 10, 2014
I do like it and prefer it when the news is posted on the message boards as well as the game launcher. It seems to be a reliable way to get news. Social media also works as well. It would also be cool if Wizard101 got an instagram page lol.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016

Facebook's algorithms mean that I don't always see posts KI/W101 posts on my Facebook feed in a timely manner if at all.

YouTube doesn't seem to alert me when there is a new video up.

I don't tweet. I don't Snapgram, Instachat, or any of the other social media phone apps.

The Message Boards are my primary source of KI news.

PLEASE keep posting relevant topics here on the boards.

And yes, Sparck I think you are doing a much better job than has been done previously.

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
It would be nice to get a idea of when will the actual empyrea 2 comes out, maybe a rough estimate to keep us updated.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I agree with the other posters, making sure this, the official forum, is updated is really important.

I visit this site regularly to keep up with news, updates, and the community. If it's not posted here or on the launcher I miss things I'd have liked to hear/join in with.

I like that KI is connecting through other social media platforms but I think it is especially important that the launcher and official site contain everything because many of our players are under 13 and legally can't make accounts elsewhere.

Please make sure the official forum is kept in the loop on everything!

Administrator
We've continued the tradition by posting about Empyrea Part 2 and this month's newsletter :).