Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting and Wintertusk Gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2016
I have just completed Dragonspyre and am in Celestia. I have yet to do Wintertusk and I plan on doing it right now. But the gear requires you to be a certain level crafter, and I have not completed a single crafting quest. So can anyone help me and post a guide for all crafting quests? I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advanced.

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
When you're going down the ramp heading to Triton Ave look to your left. There's a woman and a bearded guy standing in front of a cottage. She's your first instructor. She'll tell you to make 2 of (can't remember) xxx. She offers to build you a crafting table if you bring her mistwood. You buy the recipe for you items from her. Once you've crafted the 2 items you must take them back to her to inspect or you won't get credit. She will tell you who to visit next. Sometimes it's tedious. It's not a quick thing to go through. You need gold to buy the recipes and some reagents unless you just want to forage or farm for them. Then because you're running out of gold you have to go back out and do more fighting. I have to take notes to keep track of what I've collected; what I've transmuted and at one point you have to build small drums to make bigger drums. Resign yourself at the beginning that you're not gonna get this all done in one day. At the end you'll have 6 different crafting stations and some great gear. It's worth it. Good luck.

Sydney Skyblood lvl 102 Fire.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Marvelous Madem on Oct 26, 2018 wrote:
I have just completed Dragonspyre and am in Celestia. I have yet to do Wintertusk and I plan on doing it right now. But the gear requires you to be a certain level crafter, and I have not completed a single crafting quest. So can anyone help me and post a guide for all crafting quests? I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advanced.
Here is a link to the Duelist101 crafting guide. There are links to detailed descriptions of each of the individual crafting quests on the list. The quests must be completed in order but you can gather reagents etc in preparation for the next one. We can also teleport to friends to move ahead with crafting until we get to the Zafaria crafting, which is level-locked.

I hope this helps! Happy Crafting!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Allow me to applaud you on beginning to initiate your journey on crafting!

The Crafting Questscan be annoying but are not impossible to complete.

Before you begin, I would also like to encourage you to Garden if you haven't started before.
Gardening can allow a streamline of reagents (can be rare according to the plant you're gardening), treasures, pet snacks and gold. It really does help.

Here's a list of the main crafting quests within the game.

Wizards in the Mist - Wizard City, Odle Town, given by Eudora Tangletree .
Difficulty: Easy

Ring in the New - The Oasis, Krokotopia, given by Wul'yahm .

Craft Services - Regent's Square, Marleybone. Given by Felicia Worthington.
Difficulty: Easy.

Legend of Two Rings - Jade Palace, Mooshu. Given by: Toshio
Difficulty: Fair.

Two Ring Circus - The Anthenum, Dragonspyre. Given by: Balthazar Dragonthorn
Difficulty: Hard.

That Seven Seas Show - The Floating Land, Celestia. Given by: Pierce Stanson

Drum a Little Drum - Baobob Market, Zafaria. Given by:Koyate Ghostmane
Difficulty: Hard.

Making the Grade - Three Points, Azteca. Given by: Oztomeca
Difficulty: Challenging.

Stop! HammerTail - Silent Market, Khrysalis. Given by: Stendill HammerTail
Difficulty: Fair

Those are the major ones, the others are in worlds belong Khrysalis so I won't post them here as yet (but you can click on Crafting Quest above to check them out at your leisure.

Keep in mind:

The quest giver usually sells the recipe of the item he/she wishes you to craft.
You cannot buy the items at Bazaar and try to turn them in as your own, you're required to craft them.
Ensure the items are in your bagpack when turning in the quest to the crafter.
Pay special attention to what the crafter says; especially for the Crafting Quest located in Azteca!
Garden.
If you've crowns, reagent bundles are available within the Crown Shop.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Also,

Transmute to get a hold of the rarer reagents.
Check Bazaar often for reagents.
Make a habit of always harvesting reagents even if you feel you don't need them at the moment.

And,

Return here for any other queries!

Good Luck!