Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Battlemage Keep Signage addition this update???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
Hello. I hate to be a bother to anyone. But as an AVID Housing collector, as well as owner of every bundle house ever, I was wondering... When are the customizable signs going to be updated to reflect the Battlemage Keep. I like to keep all my teleporters to all my houses labled with the associated castle name sign. However, it has been two updates (One Live, One Test) since the Battlemage Keep has been released, and upon going to Test Realm, I find that as of yet there is still no option to label a sign as being "(My Name)'s Battlemage Keep". Is this an overlook? Did KI forget about the Battlemage keep? Or is there another problem. Right now the house is labeled "Under Construction" which is what I label all my newest Bundle houses until the signs are updated. However it has been a while and still no sign. Please, KI, can you get on this? I can't imagine it will take too much time to program into the upcoming update.

Thanks in advance.