Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Console version of the game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2018
So I play ps4 and I think that this game would be a perfect mmorpg game for the console. The game mechanics are an amazing and would be even more amazing to have this on ps4.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2015
Although I like the Idea of being able to play this on the PS4 and Xbox the cost of it could be a bit much. And also there will likely be much hate because of a certain reason, So just about everyone knows how Wizard101 was released on Steam recently. Well a lot of people were complaining about how they can't link their accounts, SO if KingsIsle decided to spend the funds to get the game into the PS4 and Xbox platforming it likely wouldn't sell well if you can't link your account AND the game is still getting more and more added to it, I'd much rather pay for the whole game then just play through it then wait for the next update. This is my take on the suggestion. I think it's a nice suggestion but it might just be a bit too much. BUT I do think that KingsIsle could release some kind of game on PS4 and Xbox.