Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

see friend on game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2018
Why i not see my friend on the wizard 101 game when he is new

I'm hosting a counselled meeting in my dorm house

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
shane446q on Oct 8, 2018 wrote:
Why i not see my friend on the wizard 101 game when he is new

I'm hosting a counselled meeting in my dorm house
If you want to meet up with a friend in the game then you can do it 2 ways

Choose a place to meet and the realm. Something like: Next to Merle Ambrose, realm Unicorn.

Choosing a realm that is far down the list gives a good chance it will be 'perfect' and only have 1 area. Next to Merle Ambrose is a good place because it is the first person a new wizard gets sent to.

To select the realm click your book and go to 'Options' on the right hand side (it looks like a cog) or press esc to get to the right page.

Now go to the 'realm' tab just left of the big yellow star - it looks like a cog with 2 black circles on it.

Select the realm you have agreed on from the list

OR

The second way is to use a 'True Friend Code'.

Click on your friend list at the top left of your screen (looks like 2 hands). Click 'More Friends' at the bottom. Click 'Create and Enter True Friend Codes' it's the blue button on the left that says 0101 on it. Click on 'Get True Friend Code' and write down the code that appears in the box below it. Give this code to your friend.

When your friend goes on their wizard they just follow the same instructions as above but instead of clicking 'Get True Friend Code' they just write the code you gave them into the box. This will connect you both. Make sure you do it the same day because the code will expire if it is left too long and you will need to generate a new one.

I hope this helps and you find your friend in game easily