Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What spell is this.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 09, 2011
I was in a tower tonight and teamed up with a couple of wizards and one of the wizards I teamed up with cast a really cool spell never got to ask him the spell I've seen it a couple of times and never got the name.maybe someone could help me with what spell it is.

It may be an ice spell not sure it's a damage all enemy spell along with a dot the creature looks like a goat or minataur with Christmas lights in the background marches out into the snow he hits each enemy with I believe an axe then puts a dot spell on them as well for 3 rounds saw it a couple of times but never got the name of the spell does anyone know this spell?

Thanks

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
It's a Reindeer Knight. It comes from one of the Christmas packs.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
It's Reindeer knight, which at the moment, can only be found in the Winter Wonder Pack

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Jester King on Oct 5, 2018 wrote:
I was in a tower tonight and teamed up with a couple of wizards and one of the wizards I teamed up with cast a really cool spell never got to ask him the spell I've seen it a couple of times and never got the name.maybe someone could help me with what spell it is.

It may be an ice spell not sure it's a damage all enemy spell along with a dot the creature looks like a goat or minataur with Christmas lights in the background marches out into the snow he hits each enemy with I believe an axe then puts a dot spell on them as well for 3 rounds saw it a couple of times but never got the name of the spell does anyone know this spell?

Thanks
That's Reindeer Knight! I love that spell!

You're correct, it is an ice spell. It costs 5 pips and does an initial hit with base damage of 295, then an overtime totalling base damage of 265 over 3 rounds.

We can get Reindeer Knight from Loremaster or the Winter Wonder Pack (when it is available).

It's a fun spell and useful too...I love the animation!

Explorer
Mar 09, 2011
I hate that it takes so long for something to post on these message boards someone probably already has an answer for this question and it may be here before my reply is posted but I figured out last night what spell this is I am looking for.The spell I was looking for came from the Winter Wonder pack its Reindeer Knight.

Thanks

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Reindeer Knight

It can be "learned" as drop from Lore Master

Steven 125
Chris 11
The Ghoststalker Bros.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2016

Thanks
The spell is "Reindeer Knight." It's basically a re-skinned, Christmas ice version, of the death Deer Knight card. Only thing is, you can only get Reindeer Knight during Christmas as it is a holiday spell, just like Headless Horseman.

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
The spell is Reindeer Knight. It is an ice spell, that was first released earlier this year. It is dropped by LoreMaster during Winter special occasions. It will probably drop again around Thanksgiving or Christmas. It is not currently craftable. The last time it was available, LoreMaster also dropped tons of Treasure Cards featuring this spell. I got it from LoreMaster after just a few attempts on the first day it was being dropped.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
The spell you are talking about is called Reindeer Knight.

It is a Christmas-Exclusive, Ice school version of the Death Spell Deer Knight

Brian WaterSpear, Level 125
Mini-Light

Explorer
Mar 09, 2011
Thank again everyone as expected I had gotten some replies before posting that I figured out what spell it was.Thats the one annoying thing as mentioned about these message boards after asking a question or even typing in A reply for that matter it usually takes quite awhile before anything shows up on the message.

Thanks everyone for all the info

on a side note gear,pets,tc's,items,mounts etc those are all random on any packs or bundles purchased through the crown shop correct?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Thank again everyone as expected I had gotten some replies before posting that I figured out what spell it was.Thats the one annoying thing as mentioned about these message boards after asking a question or even typing in A reply for that matter it usually takes quite awhile before anything shows up on the message.

Thanks everyone for all the info

on a side note gear,pets,tc's,items,mounts etc those are all random on any packs or bundles purchased through the crown shop correct?
I agree the moderation process can be a little frustrating but it's needed to keep the forum family-friendly.

If you are looking for pack drops you can search the wiki and find out which items are in each pack. Different packs have different drops so it's best to check where the item you want can be found before opening packs ranomly and hoping. We can also look up the pack itself and see what drops are there to decide if we want to open them and what items we're hoping to get from it

Usually when I search the wiki I don't go to the wiki itself, I just pop the info into the search engine (eg google) and the wiki pages are almost always the top result, and always in the first few. If I wanted to see the drops from the Winterland Pack I'd search: W101 Winterland Pack. That's all, and it will be there

I hope this helps