Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Headless horseman

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2014
Does anyone know if headless horseman has a increased drop from loremaster like reindeer knight and krampus durring Christmas in July. If so i really want to begin farming.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2017
To be honest I think so because when I farmed loremaster the first two times I got to dragonspyre I got winter moon and next fight got headless horseman. But problem with thoose spells are I'm a life wizard but i use headless horseman to help with removal and damge but yeah since Halloween is coming they probably made it little easier to get.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
RAWRXD31060 on Oct 4, 2018 wrote:
Does anyone know if headless horseman has a increased drop from loremaster like reindeer knight and krampus durring Christmas in July. If so i really want to begin farming.
Yes there was an increased drop rate, and you can farm for the designated week that has a high drop rate, like the events you stated! Happy farming

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
My Ice wizard got Headless Horseman as a surprise drop a few days ago. Could be a coincidence, but someone else in my farming group said they'd just gotten it that same day. This happened late last week.

My Death wizard has not been so lucky in her farming efforts, though she did win Savage Paw after two fights yesterday.

Alia Misthaven