Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Halloween Drops

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 09, 2011
Hello,
Just curious if anyone knows any good drops for the Halloween event all my wizards are between levels 35 & 40.The kind of drops I am looking for are for gear/pets with spell cards.Maybe some rare crafting items as well.

I spent quite a bit of time running around wizard city last night with not getting many useful drops.Most of the drops are of no use to me I did get 3 black cat pets but thats about it.

I know the master tower does give the spider golem occasionally from what I have read but I did not venture into it last night I spent my time running around wizard city.Is Dworgyn's quest even worth the time to battle nosferabbit.

is this event only taking place in wizard city or are other locations giving away Halloween items as well if so I am thinking the higher level locations would possibly drop more useful gear.

I am basically hoping to get

pets w/spell cards
gear with either significant boosts or spell cards
maybe some rare jewels or reagents

I could always use treasure cards I am more looking for the above mentioned as dropped items.

just not sure if its worth the time and effort to farm during this Halloween event or if I should just go about my questing.

also are there other specialty items that can be bought that are offered for Halloween that can be purchased in other locations that are going to be different than what spooky bob is selling.

I know the eleven pack is available just not sure if I want to purchase it quite yet or not if I did I would get it probably only for the pets as the gear I may or may not have A use for.I really don't need any mounts as I have A bank full of them.

Any insight or info would be greatly appreciated as like mentioned besides the master tower I am not really seeing anything at least in wizard city that would give any real useful drops for me,maybe if I was A lower level but at being level 35 most of the items dropped are of no use to me.

Thank-you

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Lord Nightshade as I'm sure you're aware drops most of the items available during Halloween.

However, you can take a couple of your adventures to:

Baron Mordecai
Krokopatra
Nosferabbit
Starburst Spider
Jade Oni
The Reaper

Hallowe'en Trickster

I also recommend you do the Daily Assignments as the chest revealed will in most cases be a Halloween themed Item.

Also, the best source of Halloween Themed Items would of course be the packs if you've a few crowns to spare.

also are there other specialty items that can be bought that are offered for Halloween that can be purchased in other locations that are going to be different than what spooky bob is selling.

Otherwise from what's in the Crown Shop, then no.
All his items can be dropped though most from Lord Nightshade.

Pumpkin Head is your best bet when hunting jewels among your level you mentioned above.

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
Sometimes the fight with the jade palace oni, in Mooshu, drops interesting wands, of a holiday style.

Explorer
Mar 09, 2011