Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Player Designer Packs!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 15, 2013
Hey Ki, I'd be interested in designing some things for the crown shop and having my own packs to dish out. How can other graphic artists that play get involved by presenting you guys with some new material? I've seen some great work over the years through drawing contests and on social media, how many of you graphic artists out there may want to get involved? For example: I would love to design some new wand packs for the game called The Firestaff Forge packs. These are just some things I've been doing for fun in my spare time. I can create 3D files and whatnot to help save you time even. I also would love to do some furniture designs and so forth. But even if you had a competition or something for players to submit some ideas would be something fun. I don't know that this is appropriate for the messages boards, but I'd bet there are some other artistic wizards out there that would also be interested in designing some things, what do you all think?