Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

expanded seed vaults

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2014
I do a lot of gardening both for pet snacks and for landscaping using Second Spring. I have so many seeds spread across my six wizards that it's very difficult to know exactly what I do have. I would like to be able to put all of my seeds in one place. Therefore I propose the creation of expanded capacity seed vaults. The Super Seed Vault would hold 500 seeds. The Mega Seed Vault would hold 1000 seeds. The Ultra Vault would hold 2000 seeds. I currently have less than 1000 seeds, but if these were made available in the crown shop I would immediately purchase an Ultra. The convenience of being able to find all of my seeds sorted in one location would be a tremendous help. Who else would support such an idea?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Wolf Bane the 1st on Sep 29, 2018 wrote:
I do a lot of gardening both for pet snacks and for landscaping using Second Spring. I have so many seeds spread across my six wizards that it's very difficult to know exactly what I do have. I would like to be able to put all of my seeds in one place. Therefore I propose the creation of expanded capacity seed vaults. The Super Seed Vault would hold 500 seeds. The Mega Seed Vault would hold 1000 seeds. The Ultra Vault would hold 2000 seeds. I currently have less than 1000 seeds, but if these were made available in the crown shop I would immediately purchase an Ultra. The convenience of being able to find all of my seeds sorted in one location would be a tremendous help. Who else would support such an idea?
I'd love this! Having them all together would make it so much easier to organise and find things!

I'm surprised Zeke trusts me to find things for him considering how much time I spend in game looking for my own misplaced items

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Yes!!

Too many seeds fall in higher worlds as it is, it's impossible to keep up with them. That results in us having multiple seed vaults in multiple houses and never knowing what is where. it's quite maddening.

Alia Misthaven