Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Monstrology TC

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2018
it would be nice to have treasure card version of the monstrology spells.

i rarely use treasure cards on most of my wizards, and i limit use of monstrology cards because they can throw off deck composition, but if there were tc versions i could add them and have them when needed.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Interesting idea on monsterology being a TC.

May I suggest this tip.

I have a deck specifically set up for Monsterology. The only thing I have to swap out are the actual Monsterology cards depending on what I am currently hunting.

It saves the hassle of equipping the Monsterology cards when you are questing.

Steven Ghoststalker
Monsterology Enthusiast

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I never had this issue. I run an extremely minimized deck and ONLY put in monstrology cards when I plan to use them.

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
Area51Alien on Sep 25, 2018 wrote:
Interesting idea on monsterology being a TC.

May I suggest this tip.

I have a deck specifically set up for Monsterology. The only thing I have to swap out are the actual Monsterology cards depending on what I am currently hunting.

It saves the hassle of equipping the Monsterology cards when you are questing.

Steven Ghoststalker
Monsterology Enthusiast
I do this too. My monstrology deck tends to be a small one. Sometimes I will have a monstrology spell or two in my larger decks, and if it shows when I don't want it, I discard and use it as a free space to draw a treasure card I do want. I understand why this would not work for those working with very small or precisely set up decks. It is an interesting idea you have, RTBCustom. It would also let people who might not have the gold to buy a monstrology spell yet, collect some other types than undead.