Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre Part 2 Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2016
Hello everyone. I have an idea for a new world well... more like an expansion to my favorite world, Dragonspyre. Basically it starts with you restoring Dragonspyre Academy, and exploring beyond the spiral itself! Just an idea and I'll elaborate on it more now. Basically you travel to Dragonspyre after you were called there after a distress call from The Plaza of Conquests. You go there to see Laszlo Starblade and he tells you that the Death tree, Salem, is still around and has a message for you. He tells you to let his brother Mortis know that he's still alive. Mortis tells you that you should return to Dragonspyre Academy and restore it. He tells you to confront the spirits in the schools and to neutralize them. So you do the fire school first and defeat the spirit of the old fire professor, of course with some Necropolis action by collecting the spirit crystals in the tombs of each teacher. In those archway areas ya know? Yeah, so anyways after you do that he gives you a special ash to get rid of the rock covering the life school. You restore that and find the life teacher, Mobelle and she explains that you can restore Dragonspyre Academy by using a spell called Rejuvenation, so you fight the rest of the spirits of the teachers in the Academy and ultimately learn Rejuvenation, which the spellbook version varies for each school. So then you cast it and the Academy is surrounded with a bubble that clears the sky and all the schools are restored with their trees being restored as well. So, they tell you that the Headmaster was buried in a tomb, but that tomb's entrance is blocked off with lava. so it's a quest where you find out how to access that area. After that you find the Headmaster waiting there, he says, "So you've restored Dragonspyre Academy? Impressive, I know you'll make a fine Headmaster yourself." And he fades away. Then you return and everyone congratulates you on becoming official Headmaster of Dragonspyre Academy. Then some dire news arrives, the Dragon Titan has reawakened, and is ready to wreak havoc on the spiral. But what's this? It flies out of the spiral and travels to a area outside the spiral we all know and love, to a area only a certain librarian would know about. A, "Lost land" as some would say. More on this later, I know this summary seems sloppy, but I'll edit and revise eventually, so everyone tell me what you think about this and if anyone has any constructive critisism tell me what to improve on! Thank you all for reading my post, and more later. So stay tuned! Btw for all the amino fans who have seen my Dragonspyre Part 2 ideas posts, this is Blake SpirtWalker.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2015
I quite like your Ideas of Dragonspyre part 2 however I feel as though you rushed to sum up the quest line. How long do you intend too make part 2? Because from memory Dragonspyre was kind of long to begin with. Do you only intend on basing it off of restoring the academy? Because in that case It should be somewhat shorter then part 1. However I would like to learn some dragonspyre spells of my own. It could even give you a Dragon Spell or something (Fire would probably get something else)

Also I can't say I agree with you on becoming the Headmaster of Dragonspyre Academy, Just because we're a wandering hero. ALTHOUGH I do like the idea of being summoned from time to time to the Academy for an occasional quest. I just hope that the Dragonspyre academy would be similar to The Arcanum.

James Ravensword lvl 84