Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure Card Trading

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 13, 2008
I'm 100% certain that some of you out there who trade tc between friends to either help them buy something giving them tc to sell or trade tc for tc or whichever are tired of spamming that clicker on either your mouse or the touch-pad on your laptop i think it would be a great idea if we could trade tc in large amounts at a time like how its possible to trash more then 1 tc at a time.

Dakota FireMancer lvl125
Dakota IcePetal lvl125
Dakota NightCloud lvl125
Dakota DeathBlade lvl125
Dakota LifeFountain lvl125
Dakota SandWielder lvl125

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
There's only 4 slots to trade Treasure Cards, I do a lot of TC trading in balk among my wizards using 2 accounts taking me over and hour making it tiring because there's only 4 slots. I'd to see those slots double.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I agree with both of the top posts here (not sure if more are going to appear before this goes through moderation!).

It would be great to have a slider with the option to type in a number (like we have in the bazaar) and also having more slots for different cards...there a lots of times when we'd like to pass someone all our spare tc and we often have random ones to throw in as well as the big bunches of gardened ones etc

Perhaps it would be a good idea to also have a total count at the bottom as well? Miscounting and then getting the message that one of the players can't hold that many has caused me to literally say, "noooooo!" irl Then again, it wouldn't be as big a deal if the 500 tc we'd put in hadn't all had to be individually clicked!

I'd love these changes to be made so TC trading is more slick!

Survivor
Feb 07, 2014
100% agree. Trading TC is tedious for no good reason.
As an aside, I really wish there was also the option to trade TC via the shared bank. It would make it much less of a headache to accumulate TCs for crafting.

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
Patrick Ravenbane on Sep 19, 2018 wrote:
There's only 4 slots to trade Treasure Cards, I do a lot of TC trading in balk among my wizards using 2 accounts taking me over and hour making it tiring because there's only 4 slots. I'd to see those slots double.
thats a good idea too but i meant trading 1 certain tc in bulk with the slider bar like the idea below i am sorry if i made that confusing lol i really hope they give both ideas a chance would be great

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
LordVanya on Sep 20, 2018 wrote:
100% agree. Trading TC is tedious for no good reason.
As an aside, I really wish there was also the option to trade TC via the shared bank. It would make it much less of a headache to accumulate TCs for crafting.
i would love that very much lol theres soo many times i've had to wait until a trusted friend got on to trade some tc for a crafted item lol

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
iouman2013 on Sep 21, 2018 wrote:
thats a good idea too but i meant trading 1 certain tc in bulk with the slider bar like the idea below i am sorry if i made that confusing lol i really hope they give both ideas a chance would be great
What do you mean a slide bar like

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
Patrick Ravenbane on Sep 21, 2018 wrote:
What do you mean a slide bar like
You know the slide bar that appears when you trash more then 1 tc if there was a option to trade tc using that same thing itd make trading tc so much easier and and have less throbbing pain in your arm when you trade tc for example, 40 feint, 40 eq, 40 pierce etc to a friend or for other tc if this makes since