Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team Up Board - Assistance waiting Timer

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2012
Hello,

Do you think it would be possible to put a waiting timer on the team up board that shows how long a player has been waiting for assistance in Team Up. This may help them get assistance quicker.

Thanks for your time.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2016
svo007 on Sep 11, 2018 wrote:
Hello,

Do you think it would be possible to put a waiting timer on the team up board that shows how long a player has been waiting for assistance in Team Up. This may help them get assistance quicker.

Thanks for your time.
Oh my god, YES, YES, and furthermore, YES! I fully support your idea of adding in a timer to the Team-Up ledger so helpers can see how long the damsel in distress has been waiting for. As of now, most people I help are always AFK because they've just been on team up for hours without getting the help they need quickly and efficiently. I myself enjoy helping people and in my case, I target the bosses and dungeons that are the least popular to help people that I think have been stuck on team up for a long time. In my case, it just stinks if I join a team up request then the original person that initiated the team up turns out to be AFK because then I'm faced with a dilemma. Do I exit the boss and get placed on a 10 minute timer OR do I wait until the person I'm helping comes back? Either way, I have other stuff I need to be doing in Wizard City, so I like to help then get out as quickly as I came in to move on to the next victim that needs help. An assistance timer would solve plenty of issues with Team-Up. I fully support your idea and hope it's taken into consideration.

Sincerely,
Blaze StormSword (Level 93 Diviner, Lore Spell and Promethean Pet Enthusiast)

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
svo007 on Sep 11, 2018 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for your time.
This is an AWESOME idea and would be massively helpful to those asking for help and also for those looking to help someone in need! People will still help just as quickly with the quick/easy/popular battles and dungeons but it will encourage us to jump into less popular/familiar battles if we see someone has been waiting for help a long while.

I really love this idea! I hope KI will add this!