Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Group to play with

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 08, 2018
honestly this game is so fun doing solo but I know it is so much more of a different pace with a group of other people to play with so if anyone is interested let’s see what happens??

Administrator
FiggyWiz on Sep 11, 2018 wrote:
honestly this game is so fun doing solo but I know it is so much more of a different pace with a group of other people to play with so if anyone is interested let’s see what happens??
Hi FiggyWiz! There's a lot of great groups out there, I'm sure someone will invite you to their guild!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Sparck on Sep 11, 2018 wrote:
Hi FiggyWiz! There's a lot of great groups out there, I'm sure someone will invite you to their guild!
Is KI adding guilds to Wizards?

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
Area51Alien on Sep 12, 2018 wrote:
Is KI adding guilds to Wizards?
I doubt it. They said they never would. I think it's because Spark is new to the Spiral and more used to other games. I'm sure there are many who would be willing to group with FiggyWiz. If you run into people waiting at the same dungeons on the same quests, that might be a good place to start. Otherwise, post a meeting place with realm, area and time (with time zone, so they know what hour, whatever their locations are).

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Calamity Finch on Sep 13, 2018 wrote:
I doubt it. They said they never would. I think it's because Spark is new to the Spiral and more used to other games. I'm sure there are many who would be willing to group with FiggyWiz. If you run into people waiting at the same dungeons on the same quests, that might be a good place to start. Otherwise, post a meeting place with realm, area and time (with time zone, so they know what hour, whatever their locations are).
I kinda figured that Sparck misspoke. However, as he and Prf. Falmea are the voice of KI on these boards it needs to be clarified.

If KI is implementing guilds, then fine. But if not, the last thing we need is the melt down of the interwebz with every wizard on social media claiming the Sparck has confirmed guilds are coming to W101

Steven Ghoststalker

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
I think Spark said "guild" but meant to say "team".

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
There are many informal guilds. The game doesn't have official guilds, or a mechanism to identify them, but players certainly group up in game and via fan sites and social media. There are role-players, several pet breading teams, PvP guilds, etc. Often they frequent certain realms and areas. Some wear the same badge or similar colours or outfits.

Find people who like doing the things you like and go for it.