Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

girls clothes

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
Most of everyone now on wizard has the angel outfit with the wings on the back. Personally I don't like the wings on the back. I bought the dress because it was pretty but I just wish I could take a pair of scissors to those wings and chop them off.
I also wish there were a little more variety to those angelic dresses. They have only one look. Couldn't you jazz it up a little with some patterns on the dress or something like that, and the options of taking those wings off.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2016
alia550 on Sep 9, 2018 wrote:
Most of everyone now on wizard has the angel outfit with the wings on the back. Personally I don't like the wings on the back. I bought the dress because it was pretty but I just wish I could take a pair of scissors to those wings and chop them off.
I also wish there were a little more variety to those angelic dresses. They have only one look. Couldn't you jazz it up a little with some patterns on the dress or something like that, and the options of taking those wings off.
Lol, I'm one of those people who instantly bought the Archangel's Attire from the Crowns shop as soon as I started playing the game way back at level one. It's a very beautiful outfit, but unfortunately, I must disagree with your post. If it wasn't for the angelic wings on the back, I wouldn't have gotten the outfit. The wings on the back are what sold me the outfit as a whole, so I really hope Kingsisle does NOT delete the wings from the Angelic Outfit. I'd cry if they did that because I love the wings the most, especially since I'm a storm wizard with Pigsie trained. I like the whole "angelic" theme that I can pull off on my storm, hitting hard with attacks while also protecting my allies with Pigsie and heals, just like a real angel would do. If you don't like the wings on the back, that's your opinion, but in all honesty, if they took the wings off, it wouldn't really be an "angelic" themed piece of clothing anymore. It would just be a lame dress that no one cares to get. The wings are what makes the attire stick out and what I love most about the outfit.
I understand your frustration though. The thing that I don't particularly like is the Valiant Jouster's Attire from the Grand Tourney Gauntlet. The gear looks amazing, don't get me wrong, but I just wish there was an option or a toggle switch or something to allow us to open and close the face mask that the Valiant Jouster's Helmet comes with. It just looks a little silly in my opinion that the Valiant Jouster's Helmet face mask is always hanging open. That bundle is meant to be "Jousting" themed and I don't think medieval knights back then jousted with the face mask on their helmets hanging open.
The same thing can be done with the Archangel's Attire and any piece of gear that has wings or other accessories on it, like the girl commander robe. Why not give us a toggle switch that turns the wings "on" and "off?"

Sincerely,
Blaze StormSword (Level 92 Diviner, Lore Spell and Pet Enthusiast)

Survivor
Nov 23, 2015
While that is your opinion, it wouldn't really be "angelic" if the wings were taken off. I do understand your frustration though. Sometimes I wish I could modify a lot of the clothing I receive in the game (especially if they have good stats and I just don't like the look).
However, as mentioned before, without the wings it would just be another dress that costs way too much in the crowns shop.

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I didn't mean for them to take the wings off the angelic outfit. I meant is there a way to take them off the dress after you buy it, and to put a little variety in the dress with different patterns. The dress is pretty and everything like that I just don't like the wings on the back.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2011
alia550 on Sep 16, 2018 wrote:
I didn't mean for them to take the wings off the angelic outfit. I meant is there a way to take them off the dress after you buy it, and to put a little variety in the dress with different patterns. The dress is pretty and everything like that I just don't like the wings on the back.
the only changes you can make on a clothe look is the color.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
It might just be me, but I would love for a similar robe to the female Coat of Invincibility to be obtainable/available in a pack or bundle someday, similar to how the male version of the Prestigious Robe in the Epic Bundle is similar to the male version of the Coat of Invincibility. I would prefer if it were in a pack though, so that I can purchase it over and over again whenever I want another robe. I love the design, but it's frustrating how girls need a Commander rank in PvP just to get it , while boys can simply just buy a copy of the robe from a bundle so easily if they wish. The other robes with angel wings are still beautiful, but the design is getting boring each day as more and more people buy it, thus becoming too common.