Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

[SPOILERS] Azteca after you finish the world

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
I’ve seen a few posts about this in the past but I want to bring it back up. I just finished Azteca on my fire wizard and have a lot of side quests I left for later. To my disappointment the meteors are still going and are EVERYWHERE. I find them really distracting and annoying, and I miss the old music going around the world.

Someone before suggested a way to at least turn the meteors off? Change the music? I don’t want to play that world on mute. The meteors are also distracting visually. I just want to finish off the quests without all this chaos. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Igloo Girl on Sep 2, 2018 wrote:
I’ve seen a few posts about this in the past but I want to bring it back up. I just finished Azteca on my fire wizard and have a lot of side quests I left for later. To my disappointment the meteors are still going and are EVERYWHERE. I find them really distracting and annoying, and I miss the old music going around the world.

Someone before suggested a way to at least turn the meteors off? Change the music? I don’t want to play that world on mute. The meteors are also distracting visually. I just want to finish off the quests without all this chaos. Does anyone else feel the same way?
TOTALLY, TOTALLY, TOTALLY!!!!

I know it doesn't 'fit' with the storyline to be able to toggle the meteors off, but going back for side quests doesn't either. I absolutely LOVE Azteca...but the meteors are so loud and intrusive when we go there for sides, fishing, farming, helping etc. It's a beautiful world and we could enjoy spending more time there if this effect could be toggled off.

Please, please, please KI make this possible even though it might not make sense to be able to. This stunning world is destroyed but surely with your magic you could let us still enjoy it even though we failed them in the storyline? Pleeeeeease!!!!

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Igloo Girl on Sep 2, 2018 wrote:

A prime example for why this should be added is right before we start Empyrea. We have to go there to beat a boss or something, but the whole time it's raining meteors. Press F to pay respects to people with low-end computers.