Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The online bundles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2017
I tried buying the atlantean bundle but I didn't get a code all I got was 5000 crowns. please tell me what to do to get the atlantean bundle.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
LegoFiend12 on Aug 29, 2018 wrote:
I tried buying the atlantean bundle but I didn't get a code all I got was 5000 crowns. please tell me what to do to get the atlantean bundle.
No code needed! You should have a gift box to the left of your screen. Click it and the items are inside! You don't need to redeem them all on the same wizard - you can redeem the gear on one, the house on another, mount on another etc... Make sure you check you're redeeming the gear at the level you want it to be, you can choose any level but will only be able to equip it if it is level-appropriate.

If the gift box isn't showing up, contact KI Support through the website and they'll get it sorted for you.

I hope this helps

Explorer
May 13, 2018
You only get codes if you buy them from GameStop or Walmart online and get a digital download, which also lets you choose 1 Month Membership over the crowns. Buying it from the actual W101 site sends the stuff automatically. If you're already logged in you have to completely log out and come back!