Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Staff with the entire spiral on it???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2012
I just saw a person with a staff that had the entire spiral floating over it but they had it stitched with something so I dont know what it's called or how to get it. Does anyone know what it's called???

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Saffron Sky on Aug 28, 2018 wrote:
I just saw a person with a staff that had the entire spiral floating over it but they had it stitched with something so I dont know what it's called or how to get it. Does anyone know what it's called???
You can get one from the Professor's Hoard pack, there's one for each school.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I recognized the staff you're talking about.

It's new and is only available as what seems like an epic drop from the newly introduced Decaversary Pack.

I mention epic because I've gotten five out of the seven permeant school mounts available from the pack and only one staff.

So in my personal experience, I'd probably describe the rarity of the staff as ultra-epic.

Good Luck!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Saffron Sky on Aug 28, 2018 wrote:
My apologies for the wrong information, Star Edward is correct. It's from the Decaversary pack and is called the Jubilation wand. ( one of the names for it. )