Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundla-a-palooza!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 01, 2014
hello, as i love paloozas and im someone a wiz packrat because my backpacks are always full , i was trying to buy all the bundles that retired that are online, but i just have a curious question, why arent the spooky carnival bundle and accursed play gauntlet available to buy online? I remember buying the spooky carnival bundle online so i dont get why its not here anymore and it didnt retire

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
As far as I know, neither the Spooky Carnival nor the Accursed Play gauntlet bundles have ever been available online. The Accursed was just released a couple of months ago and is still out in stores. The Spooky Carnival will probably turn up online soon. I think it's a year old by now...

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
May 13, 2018
The Spooky Carnival can be bought at the online GameStop! The Accursed can't be online anywhere right now, however :(

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
if you can find the accursed gauntlet bundle card anywhere in a Walmart power to you my friend. I have been searching walmarts for weeks and have yet to find one. according to the employees at the stores I have checked they have never carried them. I also spoke to game friends who also say they are not available in their local walmarts either. I did online search at Walmart site... they do not appear anywhere (not on Walmart.com nor on any individual stores listing). Why is ki advertising this bundle at Walmart when Walmart says they have never carried them nor are they currently available at any Walmart? If anyone knows of a Walmart that has this card in stock please post that store number here. A reply to this post from ki with info on where to get this card would also be appreciated. Than You