Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Storm Bundle?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2015
I saw that the bundles where on sale and I wanted to buy one. But I wanted it to be good for my Storm wizard. Shes only lvl 17. If you have any suggestions please tell me.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2015
A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
The Jewel Crafter's bundle gives a mount with 2% accuracy, plus a housing item that you can visit every day and get a few reagents. These can be used for crafting or sold for gold. The gear isn't that great, unfortunately. However, I honestly think the mount from this bundle is priceless for any low level wizard.

Another great choice that gives a good Storm pet is the Atlantean Bundle. It has a Betta Fish, which is a great starter pet for Storm wizards. It also comes with a fish bowl that, again, you can visit every day for a chance at some gold, treasure cards, reagents, etc.

And finally, the Botanical Gardens is an automatic "like" for plants if you do gardening. Your plants will grow faster just for planting them there. It comes with a pet that helps with gardening.

Note, I'm not really recommending the gear from any of these (gear is only good for 10 levels), but instead focusing on things that can help you for a very long time: great mount, great pet, great house or housing item to help your wizard with gardening or crafting.

Alia Misthaven