Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good Fire pets?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2013
Hello,
I'm a level 54 fire wizard, and I've been trying so hard to get a good pet. I farmed for hours to get the dapper corgi, but that failed. I was wondering if there are any decent fire pets that aren't super hard to farm.

I have some decentish pets but they failed me with stun block. Is there anyone who would be down to hatch?

Thanks

Survivor
May 03, 2010
Andrew Flame Weave... on Aug 23, 2018 wrote:
Hello,
I'm a level 54 fire wizard, and I've been trying so hard to get a good pet. I farmed for hours to get the dapper corgi, but that failed. I was wondering if there are any decent fire pets that aren't super hard to farm.

I have some decentish pets but they failed me with stun block. Is there anyone who would be down to hatch?

Thanks
I don't quite understand what you mean when you said 'farmed' but I am going to assume you meant hatching.

If you want a good fire pet I would highly recommend looking through the kiosk and finding a pet with the desired stats and body. If you are able to I would screenshot(keep pet name and pedigree) the pet you are about to hatch with as you can hatch with that pet more than once.

While I do have a few fire pets all of them were made using the kiosk, as it is a great tool if you're starting to hatch and train more pets.

If you do want to hatch I can hatch with you a few times.

Hope this helps

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
And don't forget, Prof Falmea will probably give you a fire pet around level 58. The kiosk in the pet pavilion is a great place to review pets and stats.

Good luck
Sydney Skyblood lvl 92 Incindiari