Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best place to farm for couch potatoes?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
I've read several posts on this subject, but haven't had too much luck so far. I've been farming Mirage enemies, and have been getting around one every hundred enemies. I've heard that sarvastaad path is good, but the enemies didn't seem to be dropping many items at all. I'm hoping that someone can tell me a better location because Mirage enemies can be a bit finicky at times. I've been farming for a couple days now and only have gotten 4 potatoes.

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
I would suggest farming the mobs in savarstaad pass. You can get some couch potatoes relatively quickly. I’ve gotten them a few times from the troubled warriors without much farming at all.

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
Try Gannon and Maddin, they should both drop couch potatoes. I got my farm started helping my friend farming those two and getting couch potatoes.

B.F.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
Empyrea, especially the aerial jungle has tons of couch potatoes. Gannon and Madd'n drop from the Secret tunnel, but I've found even the beastmen drop them just as often.