Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What if malastair beat us?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Let's say you could take the rout of malastair winning in dragonspire so their would be new worlds that would continue malastairs rain of power and it would be from level 50 so you could either choose to go to Celestia or the new world I feel like higher leveled wizards would fine the nolstagia of malastair very peaceful

Survivor
Aug 31, 2013
rocksword on Aug 17, 2018 wrote:
Let's say you could take the rout of malastair winning in dragonspire so their would be new worlds that would continue malastairs rain of power and it would be from level 50 so you could either choose to go to Celestia or the new world I feel like higher leveled wizards would fine the nolstagia of malastair very peaceful
Once you defeat Malistaire the Undying in Castle Darkmoor, a cutscene shows. At one point he says, "Take what you have learned today and spread good and mercy through the spiral. We will not meet again." I remember hearing from a member of Kingsisle's creative team that repetition is the death of creativity. It is an interesting concept, but Kingsisle will likely never bring Malistaire back into the game.