Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cannot get to Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2012
I cannot find any quests in any previous worlds, yet I cannot get to Celestia. My wizard is level 59!
Please help.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
quests498 on Aug 16, 2018 wrote:
I cannot find any quests in any previous worlds, yet I cannot get to Celestia. My wizard is level 59!
Please help.
Check you have the Saviour Of The Spiral badge. It will be on page 2 of your Dragonspire badges. If you haven't got it then you haven't completed The Final Countdown yet. This quest is given by the Dragonspire Academy Fire Tree (Ashley). If you do have it check your quests to see if you have Door To The Stars. This quest takes you to Celestia and is given by Merle Ambrose. If you don't have it, check if Merle has it for you

I hope this helps and you are enjoying your adventures in Celestia soon

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
Might help to turn quest finder on in options if you haven't tried it, or you can check the list of quests in Central to see what you missed and who gives it. Do you have quests in your quest book? Maybe for something in Marleybone for the Spirographic Society? Or maybe see the storm teacher and Ambrose. Otherwise, you might have missed a pre-quest.