Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death WIz..

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2018
Ok so I am just now coming back to the wiz community after 7 years. I just need help figuring out the best pets to get for my death wiz and figure what packs are best to buy for death. I am only level 30 btw.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
jaelenxwilliams on Aug 14, 2018 wrote:
Ok so I am just now coming back to the wiz community after 7 years. I just need help figuring out the best pets to get for my death wiz and figure what packs are best to buy for death. I am only level 30 btw.
The main pack I liked for my death wizzy was the Knight's Lore pack for the spell Deer Knight. You can get Deer Knight as a drop from Loremaster or you can craft it. Crafting it is level locked though, so you will miss out on using this amazing spell until you're in Zafaria...but being able to craft it is a great back up for if you haven't obtained it by that point.

Loremaster drops the Deer Knight spell and you can fight her at any level. You'd need to get someone to port yo into the Athenium to pick up the quest from her and you can only enter via the sigil (not through the kiosk or team up). You won't be able to solo it at level 30 so go to busy realms to find high levels who are happy for you to join them farming her. The down side to this is that farming Loremaster for spells can take a long time and there is no guarantee that when you win a spell it will be the spell you hoped to get.

Death pets - I'd recommend choosing a body type that gives a death blade card. Pet blades can be stacked with trained and TC blades so it comes in really handy

I'd go for damages and spell proof, maybe also a maycast heal...though death wizards are pretty good for healing themselves so a heal might not be needed.

If you'd like some help making a death pet I am happy to help you

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
best gear for a level 30 is the Aquila Zeus gear which you can farm for on mount olympus (And pick up your sky iron hasta which is an amazing wand while your there)

As for pets, a good ward pet or a good damage pet will do you wonders.

Once your level 60, go do waterworks and you can get by until level 100 which you then do Malistaire.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2013
You don't really need packs until you are around level 100, and even then, they are only good for the wands (and the boots for some of them). There are plenty of dungeons that you will have to repeatedly do to get the best gear possible, specifically, Mount Olympus in Aqualia. You should be able to use the "Teamup!" feature to find a team to help you fairly easily.