Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good gear to go into tartarus with.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2014
I have tartarus available, but i want other peoples opinion on what gear i should begin tartarus with? Any help is welcomed. :)

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
RAWRXD31060 on Aug 10, 2018 wrote:
I have tartarus available, but i want other peoples opinion on what gear i should begin tartarus with? Any help is welcomed. :)
Waterworks gear should be fine (a lot of wizards are using Waterworks gear for Darkmoor at level 100).

I wouldn't farm Tartarus for gear but I do a few runs of it for the XP and fun. It's a great dungeon but can be quite long and also quite tricky to get a team. Unless there is something there that will make your level 100 set perfect I'd just do it a couple of times then move on to questing to Darkmoor...if you get something useful to use for the next 10 levels then bonus!

Obviously it is up to you and if you have a team wanting to farm it then it can be a lot of fun. Keep in mind you're likely to be spending a while farming Darkmoor for gear when you get there and you're not far off that now

Good luck and say hi to Fluffy for me!