Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Zafaria harder than Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
I am currently a Level 51 Balance wizard who is in Stormriven, Celestia. Is Zafaria gonna be hard, because Celestia is hard to solo.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
In layman terms, the higher you progress (in terms of worlds etc.) the harder it should be.

Stated otherwise, Zafaria should be harder than Celestia since the world comes after CL.

However, one's difficulty with a world is solely opinion as it's completely based on a numerous factors such as:
Luck
Availability of Friends
Availability of Resources
Time
School
Level

Those factors play into how difficult a particular world might be for you.

I can tell you though, the world is indeed shorter (or it'll at least feel that way) than Celestia though and does contain a few cheating bosses.

Good Luck!

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I agree with what Star Edward said, that being the case you can also complete side quests and missions to help you level up (and make it a bit easier) I would say that most worlds are designed to be completed in 10 levels so most people start Zafaria as a level 60 wizard. Can you do it before can you do it after? Yes and yes, but consider that when Zafaria was released the level cap was 60 so most wizards were starting out as a level 60 entering Zafaria.

If you are looking for extra experience I recommend just doing side quests or the entire side world of Grizzleheim/Wintertusk. (It offers decent experience.)

Good luck!

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
Update: I made it to Stormriven and I need help.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
exp613 on Aug 7, 2018 wrote:
I agree with what Star Edward said, that being the case you can also complete side quests and missions to help you level up (and make it a bit easier) I would say that most worlds are designed to be completed in 10 levels so most people start Zafaria as a level 60 wizard. Can you do it before can you do it after? Yes and yes, but consider that when Zafaria was released the level cap was 60 so most wizards were starting out as a level 60 entering Zafaria.

If you are looking for extra experience I recommend just doing side quests or the entire side world of Grizzleheim/Wintertusk. (It offers decent experience.)

Good luck!
Thanks. Can you help me because Stormriven Hall is pretty hard for me.

Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
If you're struggling with Celestia, then I suggest completing Wintertusk. You can get your 58 spell quest and your 58 pet quest before going to Zafaria.