Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ratlebones Mote Of Transport help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 25, 2014
Hi! Can any wizard who has done the Master Rattlebones please help me in getting the mote of transport for a Storm Whirlwind? (I'm only level 17 on my Storm but my main is Level 47 I just didn't know if reagents could be put in the shared bank?) Thanks!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Alexandra AshWhisp... on Aug 4, 2018 wrote:
Hi! Can any wizard who has done the Master Rattlebones please help me in getting the mote of transport for a Storm Whirlwind? (I'm only level 17 on my Storm but my main is Level 47 I just didn't know if reagents could be put in the shared bank?) Thanks!
Sure

They can be put into the shared bank btw so bringing your higher level would be best

Let me know the name of your wizard and your availability for the next week (include time zone). I'll reply with some times I can meet when you're available, then you can just turn up to the first one you see. I will be outside the bazaar, realm Dworgyn at each of the times. I'm pretty sure I have a couple of these duels kicking around somewhere too. I will have a look and we can do them as well if you don't get the mote from yours

Survivor
Jan 25, 2014
Thank you!!! Im Alexandra Ashwhisper fire wizard and I'm CST! Literally open at any time haha

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Alexandra AshWhisp... on Aug 5, 2018 wrote:
Thank you!!! Im Alexandra Ashwhisper fire wizard and I'm CST! Literally open at any time haha
You never sleeeeep? What sorcery is this?

I'm 6 hours ahead of you so it would be helpful to know some times that are convenient to you even if they're quite wide blocks of time every day. I doubt you want to do it at 4am your time when I often log in

Survivor
Jan 25, 2014
Oh my gosh, hmm, If its 4 my time its 10 ur time haha, im good any time between 1-11 my time

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Alexandra AshWhisp... on Aug 6, 2018 wrote:
Oh my gosh, hmm, If its 4 my time its 10 ur time haha, im good any time between 1-11 my time
Awesomest awesome!

I'll be on Melissa Stormheart outside Dworgyn Bazaar at the following times, just come to the first one you can:

Tues 3pm Central Time (9pm UK)
Wed 1pm Central Time (7pm UK)
Wed 3pm Central Time (9pm UK)
Thurs 1pm Central Time (7pm UK)
Thurs 3pm Central Time (9pm UK)

I'll check cheats and also if I have other dungeons we can do for the mote of transport in case you don't get it from yours. If it looks like we need another wizard to help I'll get my daughter to help too

See you at the first of the above times you can make, hopefully we'll have your mote of transport soon

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Hiya Alexandra,

It was lovely to meet you today!

I hope when you check your reagents you find you have a mote of transport and you just missed seeing it drop...hopefully you have a few

If you still need one though let me know and we can do some more. It was lucky it was house-a-palooza this time but if we're doing more we can farm for some

Good luck with your crafting and see you soon!

Survivor
Jan 25, 2014
HI Victoria! I just looked and nope, just had the worst luck today! Could we try for 1 tomorrow?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Alexandra AshWhisp... on Aug 8, 2018 wrote:
HI Victoria! I just looked and nope, just had the worst luck today! Could we try for 1 tomorrow?
Ugh my message keeps vanishing when I try to submit it!

Wow you've had really bad luck!

We ran out of duels yesterday and were buying them so if you have any more Master Rattlebones we can do those first but then we'll go to Omen. You will need to port in but it's a key boss so you will be able to join us on the key sigil and come in with us. We have loads of spare gold keys so this will be cheaper and the drops are way better - he drops the mote of transport but also a bunch of cool perm mounts and other good stuff

Basically, Omen is way above your level and you WILL die! Don't flee...he will just kill you as soon as you return. We will heal you on the kill round so you get drops! We'll be on double life and storm, so I'll have to add you to my life wizzy for porting but can do that easily in game. We'll get you the mote of transport and hopefully you'll get some other nice stuff too

Meet you at 1pm central time (7pm UK time) and I'll look out for you online anyway now we're connected

See you soon!

Survivor
Jan 25, 2014
H Melissa! I know this thread hasn't been active for a while but I'd still love to try to get the mote of transport since I still don't have it and I finally reached level 30 on my wizard I want the mount for. So, if you'd like to try again, that'd be awesome!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Alexandra AshWhisp... on Sep 4, 2018 wrote:
H Melissa! I know this thread hasn't been active for a while but I'd still love to try to get the mote of transport since I still don't have it and I finally reached level 30 on my wizard I want the mount for. So, if you'd like to try again, that'd be awesome!
Of course we're happy to try again

Like my previous message said, if you have any duels we can do those first but then we'll go to Omen. Read my last message so you know the score. It's way over your level but we can do it and make sure you get drops, it's cheaper than buying duels too because it just needs gold keys and we have loads spare

I'm thinking the weekend would probably be the best time to meet, Nessa has quite a lot of work on atm but should be free at the weekend too and we'll need a full team. I'll check what times suit her and let you know when we'll both be on. If we don't have an exact time, me and you are already connected so when you see me on at the weekend feel free to just port to me and we'll change up decks etc and do some Omen with you

See you soon and hopefully you'll get the mote of transport and some other cool bonus drops too

Survivor
Jan 25, 2014
Perfect! Thank you so much, just let me know times and ill be on!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Alexandra AshWhisp... on Sep 6, 2018 wrote:
Perfect! Thank you so much, just let me know times and ill be on!
Sorry for late response...I've been keeping my eyes open for you coming into game!

I'll be on most of today and tonight...also planning quite a lot of questing etc during the coming week too. Give me a shout when you see me on and I'll get Nessa to log in too. I can't do exact times this week because it's a bit too chaotic here with deliveries and appointments etc but I'll be about every opportunity, which will be lots!!

Cya soon!