Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mystery housing gauntlets

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 18, 2010
I recently came up with what i think might be a good idea, and thought maybe I'd share it here.

My idea would be something a lot like the one shot housing gauntlets currently in the game. You could probably purchase these from the crown shop for whatever price ki decides, though these could have a chance of dropping randomly through your adventures in the spiral. Then once you get your hands on one, you can place it and jump right in with up to three other players!

There would be multiple floors in these, they would be a lot like the tower gauntlets, though have a varying amount of floors, partially depending on the difficulty. (So that if the average level of the players was lower, the gauntlet would have a lesser amount of floors)
These dungeons would be scaled in difficulty to about the average level of all the players in the dungeon. (So it would still be easier if you brought in a lower leveled player, though not nearly as much as if the difficulty was scaled to the lowest leveled player in the dungeon.)
Anyways, the enemies in these dungeons would be chosen randomly and in each floor there would be a chance for a boss to spawn in, (the boss possibly having cheats if the average level of the players was 50 or higher)
Since pretty much everything about these dungeons would be randomized, no two of these dungeons would be the same, each one presenting at least a slightly different challenge to the players.

Sure, these sound like they could be a good challenge, but what would make these worth it to do? I suggest that the bosses have a chance of dropping some good gear for the average level, as well as some sought after reagents and maybe mega snacks at the higher levels. If you have any suggestions to add onto this, like what some other drops should be or maybe some other ideas or feedback, leave it down below!

-Kiley Lightleaf, lvl 124