Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about getting the Wraith Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 03, 2018
So I just got to level 48 as Death Wizard and got the quest from Dworgyn for Scarecrow and the Wraith Pet. The start of the quest says I have to go to the Labyrinth in Dragonspyre. However, I haven't even started DS yet. Once I hit level 40, I decided to do Wintertusk and stay there for the massive amounts of experience the world gives. Once I start dragonspyre, can I go straight to the labyrinth to start the death quest or do I have to go through all of dragonspyre up to the labyrinth to get to that point?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Blaze Death on Jul 31, 2018 wrote:
So I just got to level 48 as Death Wizard and got the quest from Dworgyn for Scarecrow and the Wraith Pet. The start of the quest says I have to go to the Labyrinth in Dragonspyre. However, I haven't even started DS yet. Once I hit level 40, I decided to do Wintertusk and stay there for the massive amounts of experience the world gives. Once I start dragonspyre, can I go straight to the labyrinth to start the death quest or do I have to go through all of dragonspyre up to the labyrinth to get to that point?
All the way to labyrinth
or alternatively find a port gate (someone to take you to the Labyrinth)

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You will have to quest about 1/2 through Dragonspyre before you reach the Labyrinth. Or, you can have a friend port you there right now.

Alia Misthaven