Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mount fishing?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
Explorer
Dec 20, 2014
I've caught the chariot mount at The Acropolis in a chest. Easy way to get a chest n the Acropolis--use winnow ice and then fish with ice 1 lure. You get either Sharkespeare fish or a chest. If you don't have winnow ice then just fish the ice fish after using reveal school.

At Nomad's Camp I have received a magic carpet in a chest.

Both houses can be accessed thru castle tours in Wizard City.

Good luck!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
There is also the Battle Narwhal from Polarian Shipwreck; the Arcane Minecart from Midday Estate; Feathered Raptor from Serpentine Estate; and Malorian Dragon from Winter Wind Tower.

I think (but am unsure) that we can also get the Bee Wings from Amber Estate.

I'm not sure whether there are more...hopefully some other people will chime in if there are

Explorer
Jul 21, 2013
I know you can catch the malorian dragon mount from the winterwind tower.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2015
Is it possible to get the dragon mount from the majestic bundle through fishing?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Kan Davasi on Aug 5, 2018 wrote:
Is it possible to get the dragon mount from the majestic bundle through fishing?
Yes, I got him in Winter Wind Tower.

The pond is a little bit hidden. When you go to the house head forward and to the left. There is a secret passageway through the rock-face and it leads to a little clearing that takes you to the fishing spot.

I think I found life fish to be most common there (you might want to do a reveal fish school to double check) so I winnowed them and caught everything before resetting the pond. It took me A LOT of attempts over several weeks so don't despair if you don't get it fast. I hope you get lucky and catch the chest with it quickly though

Good luck and happy fishing!

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
thanks for all the help. according to what i found out after i posted this, we can get the mounts for whatever house bundle you go to. i also got my first pet while fishing.

Defender
May 22, 2012
LuckyLarry740 on Aug 5, 2018 wrote:
I've caught the chariot mount at The Acropolis in a chest. Easy way to get a chest n the Acropolis--use winnow ice and then fish with ice 1 lure. You get either Sharkespeare fish or a chest. If you don't have winnow ice then just fish the ice fish after using reveal school.

At Nomad's Camp I have received a magic carpet in a chest.

Both houses can be accessed thru castle tours in Wizard City.

Good luck!
I got a Camel mount from the Nomads camp in a chest.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Kane master wizard on Sep 3, 2018 wrote:
Wow! I didn't know the camel mount could be caught! I love that mount! Thank you for sharing, I feel some fishing in Nomads Camp might be my next fishing plan

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
Kane master wizard on Sep 3, 2018 wrote:
what school lure did you use?

Survivor
May 15, 2018
Darkmoor Manor (:death-school lure/chest)-- Bat Wings
& (lvl 60 no stats) Darkwraith's Umbral Shroud

(Had minimal fishing luck (<25%) took many attempts)