Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Discard 1 card, lose 2 or more

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
It's frustrating trying to discard a single card and then end up losing at least 2-3 cards.

I don't hold the right mouse button down for very long or move the mouse, but I still end up discarding the card I want to discard, and then at least one beside it. It's even more frustrating when it's a card that you had boosted to use next, then have to wait for a new card to attack with.

I feel like it's a bit too sensitive or something....any fix or suggestions for this would be nice!

Explorer
Nov 18, 2010
It's definitely too sensitive. I struggle with discarding a card by right-clicking, only to go and cast a spell by left-clicking for it to be deleted.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
This is very annoying but it is your choice to discard a card for a T.C.
Regards,
Cowan GiantPyre Level 28 Fire wizard.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
I've definitely noticed this happening when using a track pad, or even sometimes with a mouse due to lag when discarding. Perhaps KI could create an option in settings that toggles double clicking being required to discard/cast would help? Just as an option to try and remove some accidental discards/casts.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
wizard345o on Jul 31, 2018 wrote:
This is very annoying but it is your choice to discard a card for a T.C.
Regards,
Cowan GiantPyre Level 28 Fire wizard.
I don't usually discard for a T.C., I'm discarding for more cards from my main deck.

When you're deck is being very rude and not giving the card that you need or desire, you end up having to discard a lot of cards to find that one card. This could be life or death in certain situations.

I've had my attack ready to go, but low on health and would rather heal than attempt to attack and kill, not knowing if I actually can, so I discard looking for a heal card. The discard feature is part of the strategy of the game and a part of how you can play, therefore, it should work properly, and not malfunctioning, regardless of if it's a choice to use it or not.