Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Memorable Moments of WIzard101

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 19, 2012
what moments in wizard101 do you want to never forget because of how it made you feel

(SPOILER ALERT!)

Wizard City - Graduation to the Arcanum it was a fun but sad time and in my Arcanum house i use the theme it gave to me before i left Ravenwood

DragonSpyre - Malistare reunited? it was fun to finish the first arc and see that Malistare and Sylvia got together again (spoilers not really)

Darkmoor Re-Reunited i wanted to cry seeing the deadliest incarnation of Malistare walking into the portal with Sylvia

Khrysalis - Goodbye Morganthe you let yourself think you would win and that made you your downfall (pun intended?)

but I think the Most Memorable moment to me is not even a story line thing its just the fact that i master one of the seventh schools of Ravenwood learn shadow and still have a Pure Heart to quest and save the world as quick as we can even thou we fail half the second arc

oh and Sun Serpent spell i actually could get A LIFE MINION AND I FINALLY WON and thats a win in my book as long as i got it i win even if i used a henchman

what is YOUR favorite moments in the spiral

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
pattar889 on Jul 31, 2018 wrote:
what moments in wizard101 do you want to never forget because of how it made you feel

(SPOILER ALERT!)

Wizard City - Graduation to the Arcanum it was a fun but sad time and in my Arcanum house i use the theme it gave to me before i left Ravenwood

DragonSpyre - Malistare reunited? it was fun to finish the first arc and see that Malistare and Sylvia got together again (spoilers not really)

Darkmoor Re-Reunited i wanted to cry seeing the deadliest incarnation of Malistare walking into the portal with Sylvia

Khrysalis - Goodbye Morganthe you let yourself think you would win and that made you your downfall (pun intended?)

but I think the Most Memorable moment to me is not even a story line thing its just the fact that i master one of the seventh schools of Ravenwood learn shadow and still have a Pure Heart to quest and save the world as quick as we can even thou we fail half the second arc

oh and Sun Serpent spell i actually could get A LIFE MINION AND I FINALLY WON and thats a win in my book as long as i got it i win even if i used a henchman

what is YOUR favorite moments in the spiral
Oh my goodness there are just TOO MANY to list!

The excitement I felt when I first entered Fire Cat Alley and knew paying was TOTALLY worth it!

The overwhelming joy and excitement when a friend said, "You can hatch with ANY of my pets!" and then showed me his garden full of pets I had never even seen before!

Every new world I visited!

Coming to the end of the first page of worlds on the world gate and realising there were MORE than 4!

Honestly, I could go on and on....and on! I'm like a big kid playing Wiz and the excitement and joy never gets old! I still get just as excited and have just as many 'moments' each time I play as I did the first time around. I love the Spiral and love W101

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Stepping out of Merle Ambrose's office for the very first time and seeing Ravenwood.

I fell in love with the game at that point.

Steven Goststalker

Survivor
Feb 03, 2018
Literally the feeling I got after getting Deer Knight second try off the lore pack as a level 30 something death. That's it right there. Nothing better. Took like 1000 pictures on my phone.

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
First stepping onto the wonderful world of the test realm. It was amazing seeing the updates come together as test realm went on and off.

Blaze Fireweave
Daniel StarBlood

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
My favorite moment was when my original Wizard (Balance) entered Avalon. I had heard so much about it, and struggled and fought to get there. And boy was it worth it! All things considered (questing, graphics, storyline, Easter eggs) it was and still is my favorite world. After they reworked the criticals I left the game for a while. Was just getting so frustrated with Khrysalis. I'm pretty much a solo player who just never had time to farm the dungeons to get the high resist gear and the bosses and cheats were just getting too crazy for me. So, I have a Balance and Death stuck there, but I'm going to see if I can find some time to farm for better gear, or use team up (I don't play well with others at times lol)..I actually would pay Crowns for it if KI were so inclined (hint hint). I would like to see the new worlds...having said that, I have a wee Death wiz in Celestia with which I plan to advance so I can experience Avalon again. Somehow this game gets in your blood, and even revisiting old haunts can be amazing fun! Happy questing y'all!
PS: 2nd best moment was beating the Jade Oni for the first time. I actually felt like a fighter after that one.

Explorer
Apr 29, 2012
My most memorable moments would have to be getting one in a million and graduating from Ravenwood!! getting one in a million was a big deal for me because I had help from my two best friends whom I have been playing with for years. And graduating from Ravenwood that was special because it's like graduating from high school which I did this year so its like you got to do it all again. a huge milestone!! or my other special memory would have to be meeting my best friend!! someone you quested with literally all the time, someone you waited for to get online just so y'all could talk!!, someone who you enjoyed being around, or even someone who just understood you. I know we all have that best friend whom we get excited when they are online. but yeah one in a million, graduating and meeting my best friend. three memories I will forever cherish.

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
That bit in the Khrysalis when we astral project a giant version of our wizard just to say "Fight Me" to Morganthe (Verily our wizard hath no chill)

Finally seeing into the closet of wonders that Merle kept blocked off with books for so long.

The unending monty python reference that is Avalon. Also getting duplicate swords of kingd. So legendary yet I had about three of them just laying around yep...really a rare item that....

Explorer
Oct 04, 2012
Mine is getting my 48 spell cause majority of them are pretty well used for some time and are pretty powerful at times.

Explorer
May 13, 2018
Cyrus's grouchiness gets me every time xD.

Explorer
Aug 19, 2012
Autumn Potter on Sep 1, 2018 wrote:
Cyrus's grouchiness gets me every time xD.
yea if he helps on anything you know its special but for real he had a good afro back then