Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buoy Chest fishing spell not working as intended?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2018
The Buoy Chests fishing spell seems to not work as intended. I've looked and everyone who has used this spell has reported that it either doesn't make a noticeable difference, or they get less chests. I myself have used this and I haven't found any difference. My friend said it worked fine in the Commons for him, but in other fishing places (like houses), it doesn't seem to do anything except reset the fish. I'm sure people would greatly appreciate if this was looked into!

Survivor
Dec 23, 2016
Aedan Ravensmith on Jul 30, 2018 wrote:
The Buoy Chests fishing spell seems to not work as intended. I've looked and everyone who has used this spell has reported that it either doesn't make a noticeable difference, or they get less chests. I myself have used this and I haven't found any difference. My friend said it worked fine in the Commons for him, but in other fishing places (like houses), it doesn't seem to do anything except reset the fish. I'm sure people would greatly appreciate if this was looked into!
I fished in the Life House and Myth house. I noticed no difference in the drop rate of chests.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I asked about this too. It worked in Elephant Graveyard and around the Spiral but doesn't appear to work in houses. I hope KI will take a look at it and check it's working properly in the houses too...it's a brilliant spell when it's working properly!