Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Possible to have life talents on Black Cat?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 11, 2017
Hello! I couldn't fully fit what I was trying to say, but what I wanted to ask was: is it possible to have other talents from other schools on a other school pet through hatching? (Like a 6% boost to life damage talent on a Black Cat compared to a death talent that increases death damage). I want to use a black cat because of my black cat irl, but I also plan to main a life wizard due to healing.

I've seen pets with spells not from the Wizard101 central pet talent list for black cats, but I wanted to confirm on how to get them. Thanks for the help! Best fishes, have a mice day!

will be mine one day >:D

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Marowake on Jul 30, 2018 wrote:
Hello! I couldn't fully fit what I was trying to say, but what I wanted to ask was: is it possible to have other talents from other schools on a other school pet through hatching? (Like a 6% boost to life damage talent on a Black Cat compared to a death talent that increases death damage). I want to use a black cat because of my black cat irl, but I also plan to main a life wizard due to healing.

I've seen pets with spells not from the Wizard101 central pet talent list for black cats, but I wanted to confirm on how to get them. Thanks for the help! Best fishes, have a mice day!

will be mine one day >:D
Yes! You absolutely can move talents into the pool of any pet type

Hatch the black cat with a pet that has the life talents you want. If you get a black cat back then train it to adult then hatch with the same life pets again. Keep doing this until you see in your talent list that the talents you wanted are there. If you're unsure of pool reading an easier way to know can be making your pool identical to theirs.

Once you have the pool then it's all just training until you get the desired talents to manifest on your cat

The frustrating thing with moving a pool onto a different body-type is that whenever you hatch and get their body-type back it has to be put to one side to hatch again instead. It can be frustrating when you do several hatches in a row and none of them are the black cat, so be prepared for this and expect it to happen so you don't feel bad when it's theirs and only feel good when it's a cat

Good luck and happy hatching!

Survivor
Sep 11, 2017
Thanks for the information!

Looks like I'm going to have to start earning some dough!...gold... :D

Here take a spell Iin my future!...idk what that was....

Again, thanks and stuff! :D