Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Twitchy Pets?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 22, 2011
Idk if this happens to anyone else but when I received a new pet jellyfish from a pack in the crowns shop. I was excited for it! But the thing is that it kinda twitches. And when walking it doesnt face the same direction so like I said. Idk if this happens to other wizards with this pet but I thought maybe I should point it out

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
Don't feel bad. My new kraken has a cold and he keeps sneezing then wiping his nose. Not sure if I wanted a pet that might make he sick. All a part of "humanizing" the universe I guess.

Alexis Dawnbreaker lvl 65 Storm

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
BuffyWiz on Jul 30, 2018 wrote:
Idk if this happens to anyone else but when I received a new pet jellyfish from a pack in the crowns shop. I was excited for it! But the thing is that it kinda twitches. And when walking it doesnt face the same direction so like I said. Idk if this happens to other wizards with this pet but I thought maybe I should point it out
I personally have not experienced this problem, but I don't know if others have.

I would recommend that you go to the Dye Shop in Wizard City and rename your pet so that it is called "Twitchy ___" that way at least the pet is living up to it's behavior.