Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Earn Crowns and Bazaar - Not showing up (fixed)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
Could that just be fixed, please? That was such a nice way to get a few crowns but now it's down and when it's up, the request won't load or is impossible.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
Tarlac GiantHead on Jul 29, 2018 wrote:
Could that just be fixed, please? That was such a nice way to get a few crowns but now it's down and when it's up, the request won't load or is impossible.
many times i click earn crowns and let it load and it says none available today, i repeat that like 5 times and i do eventually get a video to do. i can usually get a few a day by doing that.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2014
I am unable to sell anything in the Bazaar and I am not able to buy anything because the different pages aren't loading. Is anyone else having this problem?

Survivor
Apr 19, 2016
I recently just bought crowns for the crows bonus and when I go to the crown shop no items are showing up i'm not sure if its a bug because i went in older threads and i tried all the things and it was completely fine if anyone can get back to me with solution i would very much appreciate it. thank you

Daniel Anvilfinder lvl 77 wizard

Survivor
Jul 09, 2016
Nothing shows up in the crown shop and you can only see items you are selling in the bazaar. There is nothing under "Buy"

Survivor
May 09, 2017
The bazaar shows me that there is nothing there. Nothing. I just get a completely blank page on every tab of items there. As if the bazaar was completely empty of all items.
Also if i try to sell a snack, once i click sell the sell button becomes grey, i get no gold and my snacks completely disappear from my backpack as if i never sold anything in the first place.

What I don't understand is only an hour ago i was buying reagents, treasure cards and selling gear and treasure cards. And now, i go to the bazaar and there is absolutely nothing there. Nothing to browse. Nothing i can buy. Just a big lot of nope.

I wondered if all shops were like that. So I went to the jewel lady and to the snack sell place in pet place, but no i could see and sell my things there.
Selling fish is also working fine.

I thought, maybe if i just went to the bazaar on foot instead of using the tapestry, that MIGHT help. But no.

I tried changing characters.
I tried restarting the game.
I even restarted my computer just in case that might help.

I don't understand how only a short time ago, as in earlier today, i was able to use the bazaar and now it is if i am a ghost or something.

This is really stressing me out. Because i can't sell anything. So i can't get gold. If i can't get gold i can't buy anything.
Also my backpack is going to fill up and then anything useful will just disappear.

I did a search for this but seems no one has experienced this or has mentioned it before. This is my first experience of this.

If ANYONE has ANY ideas of ANYTHING i can do. Please let me know!!!

This is really stressing me out :(