Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cheat bosses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
Whenever I get to a boss that cheats, sure I'm a bit annoyed but this also makes the game more interesting. A boss with cheats is a fun break from all the bosses that are the same and that I can kill with the same setup over and over again. However, when there are cheats that provide new systems in a battle that make it different, this makes it more interesting.
Of course, there are the regular, no blades or no traps or no shields cheat that just eliminate what you can do so you have to think of something else. Then there are also cheats like the cheats in the final boss of the waterworks where it alternated between blades only and traps only. This is an example of a fun boss that I would like to see more often, and I'm sure other people would like to see.
I think it would be good to have this type of boss at the end of every area in a world and it would appear at least once in the middle of an area, two for long areas. This would add that extra nice touch that makes this game more interesting than just doing the same spells over and over again.