Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Iron sultan quest didn't happen at lvl 118 for me!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
Just wondering why I have not received quest at lvl 118 to gain new spell for Irn sultan? Currently at lvl 123,
I was told to see storm teacher in Arcanum for spell however when I goth to her there was no exclamation point for quest. Admin please explain why I missed.
thank you

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
The level 118 spells are tied to both your level and the questline in Mirage.

You won't be sent to your Arcanum scholar for your new spell until after you complete the Eerem Palace instance (about 3/4 of the way through Mirage). At that point you'll be summoned back to Wizard City by Merlin Ambrose and face a series of trials.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
May 23, 2013
abbey501 on Jul 28, 2018 wrote:
Just wondering why I have not received quest at lvl 118 to gain new spell for Irn sultan? Currently at lvl 123,
I was told to see storm teacher in Arcanum for spell however when I goth to her there was no exclamation point for quest. Admin please explain why I missed.
thank you
Hi there!

To get the Iron Sultan spell, you need to cleared some main quests that needed to get "Iron Sultan" side quest which is gave from Ione Virga at Arcanum. Make sure you have cleared some Mirage main quests.

As far I know, the Iron Sultan quest will appear right before you're entering Sands of Time (CMIIW).

Good luck on questing, and hope you can get this cool spell shortly!

Hope to see you in the spiral!
Jonathan Golden (Level 125)
Jonathan Fire (Level 125)