Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet games

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I've been trying to play the maze game to level my pet up and my game freezes after feeding my pet. This has happened twice during the double pet ex. right now also so i'm not getting a chance to level up my pet. I've had to turn off my computer twice and restart your game just to move or to restart the maze game again. I don't think i'll will be doing anymore pet games until this bug is fixed. I don't want to ruin my computer by constantly having to restart it. Max 1702 alia rosethorn

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
alia550 on Jul 27, 2018 wrote:
I've been trying to play the maze game to level my pet up and my game freezes after feeding my pet. This has happened twice during the double pet ex. right now also so i'm not getting a chance to level up my pet. I've had to turn off my computer twice and restart your game just to move or to restart the maze game again. I don't think i'll will be doing anymore pet games until this bug is fixed. I don't want to ruin my computer by constantly having to restart it. Max 1702 alia rosethorn
There is a known problem with the Pet games. Sparck posted a work-around for it here:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/pet-training-games-work-around-7202018-8ad6a42b64886e550164b8c18cea0d5c?page=1