Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New graphics.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 25, 2011
Just wanted to tell you guys that you've done a great job with the graphics update! This is something I've been hoping KI's would do for a long time. My biggest wow so far was Bernie the fire tree, what a difference!

Administrator
OhimeKowai on Jul 25, 2018 wrote:
Just wanted to tell you guys that you've done a great job with the graphics update! This is something I've been hoping KI's would do for a long time. My biggest wow so far was Bernie the fire tree, what a difference!

Glad to hear, thanks OhimeKowai!!

Defender
Jul 01, 2015
This is a surprise thanks from the bottom of my heath
Andrew

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Sparck on Jul 25, 2018 wrote:
Glad to hear, thanks OhimeKowai!!
Sparck. I have a question on the graphic update project. Does KI have future plans to update all the previous worlds or certain ones?

Administrator
Patrick Ravenbane on Jul 27, 2018 wrote:
Sparck. I have a question on the graphic update project. Does KI have future plans to update all the previous worlds or certain ones?
We hope to eventually! This is still being figured out, what and if we can.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Sparck on Jul 27, 2018 wrote:
I forgot to mention, If only certain worlds will be the first to update. Can Dragonspyre be one of them? There's too much color: red, orange, purple and red- orange making it hard on my eyes to quest. What if other colors are added such as blue and etc...? Plus wouldn't be cool to see a dragon figure graved on the doors?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Sparck on Jul 27, 2018 wrote:
We would all love it too! Thank you all for your hard work.

I know you're probably aware, but I (and others) do think it would be cool to explore new areas in existing worlds. That might be a way that you could role them both into one? i.e. if as a level 130 wizard while we are still working on solving the next paradox chain in Empyrea we have to venture to Krokotopia to stop Medulla there too for some reason. That way, we'd all have to venture through like the Oasis again, but perhaps we would have to travel to a new Krokotopian area like Middle Zigzag or the Isle of Anoobis (Protector of all Noobs)

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I completely agree with the OP. The changes to Wizard City are amazing. The first time I got to travel through and see everything, it felt like it did many years ago when I first traversed the streets of WC...completely charming and shall I say magical? I look forward to possible updates to the rest of the spiral in the future!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I sincerely do love the new updated graphics. It does look like Rene and her crew will be working on other Wizard City streets soon.

So, I would like to echo the chorus of "Please Update the other first arc worlds." I for one would love to see the fourth arc take place within newer, unexplored areas of arc 1-3. Of course I would love to have Empyrea Pt 2 released first.

Might I also suggest a crossover with P101. The fourth arc threat is so severe that it takes Wizards and Pirates to defeat it. Or if that is unweildly to crossover the main story line, I would love to see optional joint side quests between wizards and pirates.

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
May 22, 2016
Question for Sparck. What character are you in Wizard 101? Where can I find you in the game? (great job on ambrose. So much more alive!)

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Tayler RavenGlen on Aug 4, 2018 wrote:
Question for Sparck. What character are you in Wizard 101? Where can I find you in the game? (great job on ambrose. So much more alive!)
Yes, I think it's funny how short he is too! (Don't tell him I said that, haha!)