Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Name Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2014
Hi,

I've played Wizard101 for a few years now and I haven't seen any new names added to the character creation name list in a while. I was wondering whether if we'd be able to have some new names added to it?

The topic of new name suggestions hasn't come up for a while, so I decided to create a new one!

I had a particular name in mind, but unfortunately it was not on the list. I was thinking the name "Drake", like Cyrus Drake, would be a nice suggestion.

Go ahead and comment some name suggestions!

(...Please add the name Drake I really wanted to create a character with that name .)

Survivor
Mar 26, 2009
It'd be really cool if they added more first names to the list. I feel like a lot of people don't have access to their name.

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
It’s possible to have Drake as a last name, in fact it’s my wizard’s last name. Though it would be kind of funny if Drake Drake was a name option

On another note I’d love to see more first names available, it seems kind of limiting what we already have. Maybe we could add in some of the pirate101 first names? Maybe we could even add in some names that seem more like they’d be from other worlds.
For some reason I’d like to see some of the more “Khrysalis sounding” names like Arkyn, Rymond, and Serah become possible names.
I also think some names I saw in Wysteria like Bleys, Deirdre, and Danetta would fit nicely in the names list.

There’s probably many good name options out there hidden in the spiral, and who knows, maybe in the future our wizards could be running around with different names like that.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2014
Yes, but I was thinking for the name Drake as a first name. I say this because I really want to create a character with that first name. Not just because I want to, but because I created an OC with that name.

Hope that makes sense lol

I probably didn't make myself clear lol I meant that name as a first name and not necessarily a last name. When I mentioned Cyrus Drake I didn't mean it like Cyrus would be the first name and Drake the last name .

Sorry I'm not very clear sometimes haha